Implementing Microsoft Power Platform (PL-200): Configuring the common data service
07-Dec-2020 | 04:00AM - 06:00AM UTC
In this course you will dig deeper into
- The concepts behind and benefits of Common Data Service.
- Creating an environment, entities, fields and options sets.
It takes a closer look at Power Apps and how to
- Help create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
- Create a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
The course also goes over an in-depth discussion on how to create business process flows in Power Automate, create button flows, and how to get started with creating bots with Power Virtual Agents,
Lastly, the course explores how to integrate all of these features together.
You can leverage the learnings from this course towards preparing for exam PL 200.
Important note: To make the most of this course, participants should have completed exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
|Time Zone in UTC||Local Time details|
|Occurrence #1||04:00AM UTC||09:30AM Bangalore | 12:00PM Singapore | 03:00PM Sydney|
- Managing an existing data model
- Creating and managing processes
- Configuring Common Data Service settings
- Configuring security settings